Sunday 18 March 2012

My new home

Apartments shown on the web site are not what they are in reality.

As I have blogged before I got settled into my new home, but I have not said much about my living accommodations. I had checked the website out and expected to have a place with a small livingroom, kitchen off on its own, bathroom and bedroom. Well this in not what I actually got.  My new home is maybe 15 x 10 with the kitchen table about 2 feet from the end of the bed. My kitchen is directly behind the door. It consists of a small 2 burner stove, basically no counter top and a small round sink. Oh and the first time washed dishes the water ran down the back of the wall and pooled at my feet. It was fixed the next day, but this is not a good way to start a relationship with ones new home. Anyway, my accommodations are comfortable and the front desk staff are really helpful and very nice. Oh and I do have a small balcony that looks out at a green tree and the mechanical systems and steel exit stairs for the hospital next door. Here are some pictures of my new home. I guess in this case size does matter! Enjoy.

Bedroom
Balcony

Kitchen









No comments:

Post a Comment