Sunday 18 March 2012

Where have I been

March 18th, 2012

I know that many of you at home are wondering where have I been and I must apologize for my long absebce! The reason I have not been able to share anything is that the internet here is rather arcaic. When I first arrived I purchased an internet card through the hotel residence and paid 20 euro for 15 hours of airtime which is bloody expensive. I neively thought that I would be able to quickly and easily purchase a stick and all would be right with the world and the posts would start flowing...........WRONG! If only things like this were that easy. Long story short 2 internet cards and i stick and 100 euros later I finally have unlimited Wi-Fi through TIM for 3 months. I just recieved the stick on Thursday night and now have just had the time to sit and begin sharing some of my adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment